Wednesday 1 April 2015

Jackson Browne - Daddy's Tune/Running on Empty

OLD PA'S WEDNESDAY CLUB

TAKE GOOD CARE OF OLD PA

 
JACKSON BROWNE - Daddy's Tune

Just got back from a visit to the UK to visit Shellhunter and Flycasual and to see all my Grand kids especially the new addition Ripley. It was indeed a pleasure. This is really what it is all about!!
Only trouble is, Ted, Flycasual's youngest goes to nursery and picks up every disease know to man. He of course passes them on in his nice little way to anybody who to give him a kiss (queue David Cameron).
Guess who picked up the dreaded vomiting disease. I rushed to the loo in the middle of the night, just got on my knees, was about to lift the lid when whoooooshhh! a hot stream of vomit everywhere. I tried to mop/wipe it all up. But you know how it is, there is always a tell tale carrot hiding somewhere.!
Parents and kids - who'd have 'em!  

I hope to get back in full swing shortly, can't wait to catch up!

 
JACKSON BROWNE - Running on Empty

Related Posts

Jackson Browne - Daddy's Tune/Running on Empty
4/ 5
Oleh

6 comments

comments
avatar
1 April 2015 at 15:19

Absolutely lovely photos Old Pa. You look every inch the proud Granddad. So sorry to hear you have a touch of the vomitus maximus, I hope it'll soon be out of your system.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
1 April 2015 at 19:30

Congratulations on having such splendid grandkids. Glad you're feeling better. Nice bit of JB always goes down well.

Reply
avatar
C
1 April 2015 at 22:44

Yes, lovely photos of a lovely family. Sorry to hear about the sick bug - even the mention of the carrot has me feeling a little queasy...hope it's all cleared up completely now, in more ways than one!
I just spotted the little camel on the shelf in the second pic. I have a very similar looking one on the shelf behind me! Is it a camel within a camel? From Dubai?!

Reply
avatar
2 April 2015 at 11:45

C - not sure where that camel came from must ask Shellhunter.....over to you Shellhunter to solve the Mystery of the camel??

Reply
avatar
30 April 2015 at 14:28

"Passes them on in his own little way", haha I like that, what a little shit. They miss you. Jackson Browne has always been pleasant to my ears without ever crossing that line.

Reply
avatar
5 May 2015 at 13:27

Sorry for my late response, I am knee deep in baby these days!
As for the mystery of the camel....it isn't a camel within a camel (which does sound very cool), but just a simple wooden one which a Egyptian guy I worked with brought back for me. Well spotted though C!

Reply