Friday 19 December 2014

DYLAN COVERS # 177 - 5 from 2014


Once upon a time you dressed so fine

High folks, I have done this one pretty quick. I am sure I could have given you more good ones. But I hope you like this little selection of some of my Fav Dylan Covers of 2014. I am sure I have forgotten something, somewhere. Anyway enjoy these and most of all enjoy the Festivities and the ones you Love.

I am back in the UK to spend Xmas with Shellhunter and Flycasual. I will try and continue with Dylan Covers next year.  Well, as long as I enjoy it and keep finding stuff that is not always the obvious. If I like it, I hope you like it. See you next year. Old Pa xx.


 
WILKO JOHNSON AND ROGER DALTREY - Can you Please Crawl Out Your Window 

Awesome!


 
MIDLAKE - I Shall Be Released

Awesome!


 
ABSOLUTLEY SWEET MARIE - Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands

Awesome!


 
JERRY LEE LEWIS - Stepchild

Awesome!



First Aid Kit - One More Cup Of Coffee

Friggin' Awesome!

Related Posts

DYLAN COVERS # 177 - 5 from 2014
4/ 5
Oleh

2 comments

comments
avatar
19 December 2014 at 15:17

Awesome indeed. I couldn't have put it better myself. What a fine selection. Particularly good to hear Absolutely Sweet Marie's 'Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands' again, I loved it when you featured it earlier in the year.
Have fun with the family over Christmas and keep the Dylan covers coming in 2015!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
19 December 2014 at 18:23

All hit the spot, Old Pa. Always look forward to your Dylan Covers spot. Have a wonderful Christmas with the folks. See you soon.

Reply