Wednesday 29 October 2014

TWO FOR THE MONEY - Traffic - Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush/Every Mothers Son

OLD PA'S WEDNESDAY CLUB

TRAFFIC
Every Mother's Bush!


 
TRAFFIC - Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush

I am a bit busy this week as I have Flycasual and little Fly over for a few days and I am neglecting my Posting duties.

Her are two from that great group Traffic, The first one I choose was the theme song from the film of the same name. I read the book and of course saw the film. It was a must see in the sixties as it was about growing up and trying to get your end away and was a bit too close to home.

The second one comes from their magnificent album John Barleycorn Must Die. I choose Every Mother's Son. It is almost as good as JBMD but in a different way. 
 
TRAFFIC - Every Mother's Son

Related Posts

TWO FOR THE MONEY - Traffic - Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush/Every Mothers Son
4/ 5
Oleh

2 comments

comments
avatar
29 October 2014 at 09:10

Great stuff Old Pa, but I think this post would've benefited with a photo of you in all your 60's finery to set it in context!
Have fun with Flycasual and little McFly.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
29 October 2014 at 20:53

Fab on both counts. Time for a Traffic binge, I think. Winwood had such a great voice. Enjoy your family fun.

Reply