Tuesday 1 July 2014

Hudson Taylor - Weapons

TUESDAY BLUES

Do you like Singer/Songwriters/Alt-Country/Americana or Indie-Folk, or do you have a unhealthy affection to the sadness, if so you may have a case of the Tuesday Blues!


Hudson Taylor - Weapons (2014)
Dublin brothers, Harry & Alfie Hudson-Taylor have been grafting for the last few years.  After starting off busking, then uploading videos on youtube, they've been impressing all the right people and just performed at the Avalon Stage at Glastonbury.  They caught my ear back in 2012 with their track "Drop of Smoke", which ended up making my top 5 tracks of the year.  

They've signed to Polydor Records and rumours are that Alfie is romantically linked to Gabrielle Alpin - I guess things are looking up.  

Acoustic Version



If you are a fan of Men with Beards, like the gentle stroking of a six-string, or just a miserable bugger, Subscribe to our Spotify playlist and read more Tuesday Blues here!

Related Posts

Hudson Taylor - Weapons
4/ 5
Oleh

3 comments

comments
avatar
Anonymous
1 July 2014 at 07:31

I like the acoustic version.

Reply
avatar
9 July 2014 at 11:05

Pretty good song...I prefer the Band version.....great video too

Reply
avatar
25 August 2014 at 13:45

I didn't particularly like this I'm afraid, more Hudson Hawk.

Reply