Tuesday 13 May 2014

The Acorn - Hold Your Breath

TUESDAY BLUES

Do you like Singer/Songwriters/Alt-Country/Americana or Indie-Folk, or do you have a unhealthy affection to the sadness, if so you may have a case of the Tuesday Blues!

Ottawans..

The Acorn - Hold Your Breath (2007)

The Acorn are a Canadian Indie Folk band from Ottawa, Ontario and are a new discovery for me.  (Like Columbus with America, I never "discovered" them, they were there all along).  I have though, become a little bit obsessed about them over the last few weeks.    This track is a good introduction and should have you "pining" for more.  It features on their 2007 album, Glory Hope Mountain.

If you are a fan of Men with Beards, like the gentle stroking of a six-string, or just a miserable bugger, Subscribe to our Spotify playlist and read more Tuesday Blues here!

Related Posts

The Acorn - Hold Your Breath
4/ 5
Oleh

2 comments

comments
avatar
Anonymous
13 May 2014 at 07:37

Never heard of them. Glad I have now. Cheers.

Reply
avatar
sfw
13 May 2014 at 07:47

Haha. Thanks. I've been racking my mind who the singer sounds like - my head is an empty vessel (no change there)

Reply