Thursday 21 November 2013

INXS and Jimmy Barnes - Laying Down The Law

Musical Medicine....a track that's like egg and chips for the soul!

This is how we roll in Santa Clara...

 


INXS and Jimmy Barnes - Laying Down The Law (1987)


They don't make them like this anymore! I was channel surfing the other day and I caught the end of The Lost Boys. It reminded me how much I loved it all as a teenager and in particular, the Soundtrack. It is just littered with Nostalgia.


This was my favourite but I can never forget the testosterone fuelled "Rock Off" between Michael Hutchence & Jimmy Barnes (from Cold Chisel) on "Good Times". Good Times indeed.

 



Related Posts

INXS and Jimmy Barnes - Laying Down The Law
4/ 5
Oleh

4 comments

comments
avatar
21 November 2013 at 21:13

Great film and some great tunes... With an amazing cover by the Bunnymen. I've got both of the sequels, but I dunno if I can bring myself to watch them

Reply
avatar
22 November 2013 at 21:10

One of my all time favourite films and soundtracks! Even 'I Still Belive' by Tim Capello. The super buff guy with long hair singing at the Santa Carla fun fair concert!

Reply
avatar
22 November 2013 at 21:12

Always wanted to watch this as for some reason missed it. Soundtrack brill..I love Jimmy and Cold Chisel (few Stories there)saw it couple of weeks ago and was

Reply
avatar
29 November 2013 at 12:20

Fabulous memories of that era, loved the film (When vampires weren't so pathetic) and the soundtrack, it helped that I was so into INXS.....top track.

Reply