Friday 4 October 2013

DYLAN COVERS #119 Jackie Leven/Peter Tork - She Belongs to Me

Hey! Hey! I'm Peter Tork, can you spot me?

JACKIE LEVEN - She Belongs to Me (2009)

Here are a couple of takes of  She belongs to Me  by a couple of interesting guys. First up is the late great man from Scotland  Jackie Leven.  I have always had a soft spot for  Jackie  and I have featured him before with his 'dubious' colaboration with  Dylan. This track however can be found on the album  The Haunted Year - Spring (2009). I think it is just fabulous.

Second up is  Peter Tork  of  Monkeys  fame. Peter  has released a couple of solo albums since leaveing the Monkeys, but not much more. This version of SBTM can be found on his album Cambria Hotel (2007)
PETER TORK - She Belongs to Me (2007)

Related Posts

DYLAN COVERS #119 Jackie Leven/Peter Tork - She Belongs to Me
4/ 5
Oleh

1 comments:

comments
avatar
4 October 2013 at 08:28

Particularly enjoyed Mr Tork's rendition. I'd not heard any of his solo stuff before.

Reply