Thursday 4 October 2012

GIVE ME A GUITAR! - Foo Fighters - All My Life (Live on Jools Holland)

Give me a guitar!! Guaranteed to make your ears bleed! Grrr!



Foo Fighters - All My Life (live on Jool Holland 2002)


Last week I watched a retrospective Jools Holland where various celebrities were recollecting their favourite moments. Amongst all the classic acts notably, Radiohead, Johnny Cash and KT Tunstall (featured here), this performance stood out by far. I'm not a huge fan of the Foo Fighters, especially in more recent times but this reaffirmed why I did like them in the first place. Jo Wiley, described being blown away by this performance as saying it was one of the loudest things she has ever heard, never mind '11', this was turned up to 12!

Up to 12!
More importantly, it has the approval of my 3 year old son, who for some reason, has a serious penchant for rock music, the louder the better, perhaps not ready for the likes of Cradle of Filth or Cannibal Corpse but for the moment this certainly fit the bill. 




Related Posts

GIVE ME A GUITAR! - Foo Fighters - All My Life (Live on Jools Holland)
4/ 5
Oleh

3 comments

comments
avatar
6 October 2012 at 06:31

Great performance! The Foos have never been my favourite band but so many of their songs have featured in the soundtrack to my life. Dave Grohl is a seriously talented guy, rock on!

Reply
avatar
sfw
6 October 2012 at 09:50

Such a tune. Your boy knows best!

Reply
avatar
14 October 2012 at 10:39

Great vid....WOW!!! that was loud!

Reply