Wednesday 26 September 2012

DYLAN COVERS #68 Andy Williams (R.I.P.) with Peter Paul & Mary - Don't Think Twice its alright

R.I.P. Andy Williams

 
ANDY WILLIAMS with PETER PAUL & MARY - Don't think Twice it's Alright

I cant say I have ever been a fan of Andy Williams but it seems he has always been around. He is probably most famous for the brilliant Moon River. I suppose I also sort of liked Music to watch Girls By and Can't take my Eyes of You but that is about it. Nevertheless I was sad to hear that he has just passed away at the age of 84.

I was quite surprised when I found he had actually covered Dylan along with Peter Paul & Mary. It is a version of Don't Think Twice it's Alright. So here you are in memory of the late Andy Williams.

It's not that bad!!!

R.I.P. Andy Williams

Related Posts

DYLAN COVERS #68 Andy Williams (R.I.P.) with Peter Paul & Mary - Don't Think Twice its alright
4/ 5
Oleh

2 comments

comments
avatar
26 September 2012 at 17:33

I can remember watching The Andy Williams show when I was a kid. Who else remembers the cookie bear? Andy's best? I'd have to plump for Pomus & Shuman's 'Can't Get Used to Losing You'. This is a nice enough way to remember him for now though and a good find, OPC.

RIP Andy Williams.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
26 September 2012 at 18:43

Nice tribute to a true great of MOR entertainment. I really liked the bloke, quite a few of his many hits and even his show (Cookie Bear...yep...and the bloody Osmonds). I have even owned his greatest hits on vinyl a couple of times. Wish I still had some Andy in the collection right now as you can't beat it when you're in the mood for smooth. He was a dude. RIP.

Reply