Saturday 4 August 2012

GUEST SPOT #45 Monks of Mellonwah - Neverending Spirit



This weeks Guest Post is by Lindsay Harper and features Sydney 4-piece, Monks of Mellonwah

Monks of Mellonwah - "Neverending Spirit" (2012)

"Most people have a soft spot for grandparents, and I'm definitely one of them. They're the ones who feed you cookies and cake when your parents drop you off. They get to be the good cops in a way, and rarely ever seem to get mad. I remember digging into my granddad's birthday cake with my bare hands and all I got was laughs in return. This song and video for ""Neverending Spirit"" by Monks of Mellonwah brings back warm memories of a time when I had zero responsibility, and could just hang out with loved ones and soak up the good vibrations. There's some sadness to it but a lot of positivity too. It's always nice to find music with some actual meaning to it:)



Read more Guest Spots here or how about send us your own here!



Related Posts

GUEST SPOT #45 Monks of Mellonwah - Neverending Spirit
4/ 5
Oleh

2 comments

comments
avatar
5 August 2012 at 10:25

New group to me but this is really good....reminds me of lots of other things....I always wanted to be a bad cop! mummy grandpa put me in the cupboard under the stairs again

Reply
avatar
7 August 2012 at 12:18

Nice post. Keep sharing more great stuff. Thanks.

Reply